I think its cool that you and I aren't talking any more. Some how it is.
Say HELLO to my new best friend; FATIGUE./
I think the school need to be more creative please.
#1 We dont need to go for the Praxis thing anymore since we've played it like Last year. And its really boring, I'd rather play Monopoly please. But at least the company was good; Regina and Bene(yesterday), Jamie, Shirlynn, Charmaine, Genia and Thongs. We (minus Bene and Regina who went to diff classes today) bitched about P and C and some peoples from this school.
#2 Why must we have another Netball Carnival? People like me cant play ball games and aren't very good in cheerleading and banner painting. Why can't we have like a Water sports carnival? Then, i'd be able to partcipate.! Like the butterfly! I finally can swim the butterfly stroke, though I need to keep practicing.
-
Sailing was... fun. Eugene taught me how to tack without my rudder. So cool please. But my back hurts.
Wow. And that Smart boy lost his locker key -again. Go Eugene.! *Gives him a STANDING OVATION We (finally) gave him his Ernie ;D and purposely made Ernie's hair to match his! Ahahaha;
I bet someone's so happy that *AHEM talked that someone,
I bet someone's still on cloud 9 that *AHEM talked to that someone
,I bet someone's over the Moon and going to Jupiter that *AHEM talked to that someone,
I bet someone still has that goofy grin still plastered on that someone's face cos of *AHEM.
Now I shall disturb that someone ;D
-
I remember waiting
For you to come
Remember waiting
For you to call
Remember waiting there to find nothing at all
I remember waiting
For you to come
Remember waiting
For you to call
Waiting there to find nothing at all
Forgive me!
I'm so sorry!
I will make it up to you...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home